91 Dodge Stealth ES Police Pursuit Special
This was my very first Dodge Stealth. The Stealth was SOLD in January 30, 2003, but I still have some of the extra stuff (police electronics & Stereo, shown below if anyone is interested.) Keep in mind the equipment was installed in this car over 25 years ago. Pretty state of the art at the time, (back in 1993) but very unimpressive by today's standards...
(Click on any picture for full size photo)
Here's the exterior before the face lift
Here's the exterior AFTER new paint, wheels, & rear spoiler
Here is the old interior
Here is the NEW interior from 95 3000GT
Wow! In 1993 this had an LCD Video monitor that you could play movies on via the Super VHS-C VCR!
Can you imagine? An LCD Screen in your car? This is still when everyone owned CRT Monitors and Televisions...
Check out the picture below!
Here are some photo's of the "extra" equipment. Custom Sub enclosure, Kenwood 1023 and Orion AMP is sold. I still have the Sony Electronic EQs and the Rockford Punch 150 as of 2/01/18.
Here are the photo's of exterior flaws before fixing
I still have the set of 4 OEM Wheels (Like shown above) off this car although two of them have severe curb rash. (I have sold the center caps)
Here are the photo's of exterior flaws AFTER fixing
I had almost $10,000 invested in just the "extra" equipment in this car, all offers considered! If you know what this stuff is, then you know what it was worth, and I am open to all offers.
- Whelen Universal 4 head 60 Watt Strobe Power Supply powering 2 clear remote "comet flash" strobes concealed in the front headlights and 2 clear remote "comet flash" strobes (4 total) concealed in the rear tail lights. Two lighted remote switches built into console to control front & Rear Strobes separately.
View the strobes closed. View the strobes raised.
(.Gif Files May require a longer download time for slower connections)
- Federal Signal's™ 6-Function Switch Panel SW300 - Although not as pictured above, my switch panel features (4) 20 Amp fused lighted red rocker switches for Emergency lighting control and 2 other (non-lighted) red rocker switches for siren functions. My Switch Box WAS a SW300 but has actually been disassembled and custom built into the center console.
(Actual switch photo below)
- (1) 100 Watt Siren featuring Wail, Yelp, & Air horn mounted under seat with Remote switches built into console. If you have a sound card installed and can play .wav files you can click on these samples of Air Horn | Wail | Yelp Once again, this remote siren is custom. All that can be seen are the two remote switches. (Now installed in another car for airhorn use)
(Picture below shows Passenger Seat removed and the Siren & Strobe Power Supplies)
- (1) 100 Watt Speaker concealed in Grille facing downward for maximum reflection of sound.
- Decatur™ Genesis K band Remote Radar Gun with K band antenna hidden in Grille and custom remote switches custom installed in console. Radar is capable of capturing speeds while stationary and in moving mode. It also has the option added of a remote output for transferring patrol and target speed to a video system as well as the option to add a second rear mounted Radar Antenna.
Since it's introduction in 1991, the Genesis I™ has become the industry standard for high-performance police radar. This supremely engineered unit, which features stationary and opposite direction moving modes of operation, has three display windows: target speed, target speed lock and patrol speed. This Genesis I™ features a K-band antenna. The computer unit measures 6.50 inches wide x 1.75 inches high x 3.75 inches deep (16.3 cm wide x 4.5 cm high x 9.5 cm deep). The wired remote control shown in picture and been disassembled and installed into the center control below gear shift. Retails for $1,525.00 (in 1993) with video output.
- Full function JVC SCF007 Police video surveillance system. Record your DUI arrests!!! Including wide angle color camera mounted to rear view mirror, the world's lightest and smallest Super VHS-C full function compact Hi-Fi VCR (Yes it can actually record in Super-VHS provided you have compatible tapes!) mounted in center console, and a Full color 3" LCD monitor with VCR remote buttons built into monitor! The camera features a built in microphone as well as a remote record button and status LED indicators. You can remove this system from the vehicle and use it as a camcorder with the supplied battery pack. You can also play the VHS-C Tapes on a normal VCR. This system alone cost over $2000 and YES you could play movies on the VCR and watch them on the monitor with full stereo sound though the car's awesome stereo system.
Watch the video of the CROOKS that stealing the wheels off my VIPER Click HERE for details and Actual Video of the 2 guys Ripping them off!
This Site was last updated on 08/26/19.